The Global Flexo Innovation Awards are about more than just high-quality print finishes – we are looking for innovation and creativity across the whole production process.
While it might seem like a monumental task, it shouldn’t be taxing or take too much time to complete your entry for the awards. We’re here to help; here’s how…
1. Request your application form.
2. Choose a commercial project or projects using the KODAK FLEXCEL NX System that you would like to enter.
3. Using the provided questions for each innovation category as a guide, begin completing the form with the technical details about your project. Once the basics are documented, you can reach out to your local Miraclon contact who is ready to help you complete your supporting statements and review your entry.
4. Once you have completed the entry form and supporting statements, submit your entry using the instructions on the form.
5. The independent judging panel members will have immediate access to the form once it is received. They will review it and might ask some questions to clarify any information or if they think they need more information to help them judge your entry. So, send your application early to give them ample time to read, provide comments and discuss as a team.
6. Submit your answers to the judges’ questions to finalize your digital entry.
7. Ship your samples to the address provided in the entry form.
Don’t hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org, or your daily Miraclon contact, if you have any questions about the awards or your entry.